Good day to you the noble citizens of Sunnyvale and welcome to Garage Door & Gates Repair of Sunnyvale CA. We want to welcome you to your last stop for all your garage repair needs. We offer repairs on torsion springs, openers, an off track garage door, and much more! Also ask about our new door selection. Do not hesitate to call us at (408) 731-9022 and our expert staff will guide you through the rest. You may also contact us by email. Thank You.
To Call: (408) 731-9022
Here at Garage Door Sunnyvale CA, we offer some services like:
- Sunnyvale CA garage repair
- Garden doors and gates
- Electric gate repair
- Garage door repair in Sunnyvale CA
- Liftmaster gate opener
- Garage door opener repair Sunnyvale CA
- Small garden gates
- Garage door in Sunnyvale CA
- Gate opener
- Intercom door open
Garage Remote Control – Convenience at Click of a Button
With the advent of technology, life has become a bed of roses; who would have thought that a garage remote control would add to these blessings. As it does not use infrared, a good garage remote could penetrate the signals through walls to a distance of 150 – 200 feet. Each garage door remote works on a different frequency, therefore no one can open your door with their garage remote, thus ensuring security at all times.
Roll up door – Adding Style And Durability to Your Garage
The variety of styles and materials offered in Roll up door for garage, one is never short of a door that matches their taste and exterior building look. These doors can be used for both residential and commercial purposes. A Roll up door is available in wood, fiberglass, steel or aluminum to meet your requirements and choice. Their famous designs include Sectional Roll up garage doors and Rolling Steel Roll up doors.
The Basics of Garage Door Repair
- Your garage door signifies safety and protection. When garage door repair is required, it is always advisable to cover all the basics first.
- Check whether the power is running to the door
- Figure out which spring system your door uses
- Consult a professional in cases things are out of your comprehension and self garage door repair looks difficult
How to Repair Garage Door
Here are some common problems in which you can repair garage door by yourself:
- When your garage door goes up and down by itself, it can be a neighbor using the same access/security code. Simply change the code.
- If nothing is happening when you press the transmitter, then the batteries need changing or the power source that isn’t working need fixing to repair garage door.
Maintenance after Garage Door Repair
After your garage door repair has been done, it is very vital to keep the door maintained for avoiding further inconveniences. If your door is mechanical, try to look up ways to make it run smoothly for long. Check for parts that need changing on a regular basis and install protective bumpers if necessary so as to avoid the need for garage door repair for long.